Ah, an outlet for my brain…..(stretches cerebrum), now THAT feels better! Patience please while I build some sort of structure on which to hang my life, my thoughts…….
Today has been a typical stramash of NywandaWorld:
- woken by the cat alarms- many thanks to Stinky & Azul for the Miaow choir
- running in the rain (welcome to Scotland), half-mara training for a friend
- rushing to wash, change, meet lunch-buddy
- car-parking and driving mayhem; life flashes before eyes
- bite back sarcasm and smile tight lippedly instead
- house-work, cooking, cat maintenance
- computering, facebooking, planning the weekend away on the West Coast
It’s not a bad life but the term “day off” rarely applies. if I ever had the chance to sleep in, would I?